There must be hundreds of reasons why one would join an organization. These are the Top Ten Reasons to join AIA.
- Resources: A resource for aromatherapy information and research at your finger tips.
- Networking: Benefit from the synergy that comes from networking with aromatherapists on a professional level.
- Education: The opportunity to grow professionally with continuing education via teleseminars, conferences and local meetings. Imagine being able to listen to 12 hours of aromatherapy education a year for free via teleconference and even more through local meetings.
- Blog: You don’t have to be a member to enjoy our frequently updated blog, yet you can be a part of its solid, detailed content by writing articles to share your expertise and information. A way to get your word to the world.
- Money: Grow your business by applying the information and education you gain as a member.
- Aromatherapy Conferences: Attend conferences featuring presentations by the world’s leading experts at a discounted rate. Connect with aromatherapists from around the world.
- Continuing Education: Earn Continuing Professional Development credit for attending AIA educational programs. You can use these credits for maintaining your Clinical Member status as well as for satisfying requirement for continuing education for other organization.s
- Aromatherapy Research Database: Access to a variety of aromatherapy research papers and assorted information gathered for you education and use.
- Practitioners Liability Insurance: As a member you are entitled to a discounted membership with the Associated Bodywork & Massage Professions (ABMP), including comprehensive liability insurance specifically tailored for aromatherapists.
- Honor: To give back to the community and to help advance aromatherapy’s rightful place in health care.
So what do you think? Why would you join?
Click Here to learn more about membership benefits and levels.